Use the Individual Student Report to generate a standards progress report for a student.
- On the menu bar, choose Reports, then choose Individual Student Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
- Choose from the Classes.
Select Custom Class Name if you want to add the custom class name to the report output.
- Select Separate Report.
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Students and Assignments. The Gradebook Preference option defaults to the selection you made on the Display Settings page.
Choose By Section, By Student to sort by section and then by the student for each section. Select Separate Report to create one PDF file for each student for each section.
This option is not available if you selected to Include Student's Full Schedule.
- Choose By Student to sort by student across all sections. Select Separate Report to create one PDF file for each student for each section.
- Under Data, choose the Areas to Include.
- Select Standards Final Grades.
- Select Assignments, then select Standards Scores. This option is not available if you selected Include Student's Full Schedule.
- Select Include Standards Identifier.
- Choose the Date Range and Data Filters.
- Click Students. Select Include Dropped Students to include dropped students on the report.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear selected students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format. Enter the text that you want in the Top Note and Bottom Note of the report.
Click Run Report.When using most browsers, the file automatically downloads to the folder you have designated on your computer. When using the Safari browser, the report output is displayed in a window. Choose File, then choose Export as PDF to download the report to your computer.