Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How to dispute a payment

To dispute a payment, contact the front desk or administrative personnel from the School or Organization that asked you to complete the form. 

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.