A special function allows you to update the attendance views as needed, rather than wait for the nightly process to execute this same functionality automatically. This update process recalculates and re-populates the Membership Defaults tables based on the date ranges you specify.
- On the start page, choose Special Functions under Functions.
- Click Attendance Functions.
- Click Refresh Premier Attendance Views Data.
Indicate which students you want to run the report for by selecting one of the following options:
- The selected students only runs the report for students in the current selection enrolled in the specified date range.
- All students runs the report for all students in the current school enrolled in the specified date range.
- Enter the Begin Date and Ending Date. If no dates or only one date is entered, the special function will run from the first day of the school’s term until the current date. Since this process must recalculate attendance values, the greater the date ranges specified, the longer the processing time.
Select a Processing Option. If you selected On Specific Date/Time for Processing Output, enter the date to execute the report. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.