You can review a list of asset information for a student using Asset Tracking on the Student menu. You can also check in or check out items for that particular student.
To navigate to Asset Tracking, search for and select a student on the start page, then select Asset Tracking from Administration.
You can review asset information for the student, including suggested assets the student may need, assets currently assigned to the student, and assets the student has returned. All assets are organized by course. Any assets assigned to the student associated with a course for which the student is not enrolled or any assets not associated with a course will display in Other Assigned Items.
To check in or check out a specific asset item for a student:
- Select Check In or Check Out for that asset.
- Enter the required information, including the Inventory Tag, Condition, and Check In or Check Out Date.
- Select Check In or Check Out.
Alternatively, you can check in or check out any items for a student by using Check In/ Out.
Check In/ Check Out Items
To check in or check out an item for a student:
- Select Check In/Out.
- Scan or enter the inventory tags (one per line) for each item the student needs.
- Click Find Assets.
- Check in or check out an item by selecting the Condition. You can add a note if applicable, then select Check In or Check Out.
- Select Close.