Use this page to change the value of the selected field for all of the currently selected staff members.
Note: For detailed information about PowerTeacher Gradebook administration and setup, see the Enable PowerTeacher for a Selection of Teachers section in the PowerTeacher Gradebook Administrator Installation and Setup Guide.
- On the start page, search for and select a group of staff members.
- Click Functions.
- Click Set Staff Field Value.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Field to Change
Enter the name of the field to be changed.
To insert a PowerSchool field into this field:
- Click Fields to view a list of PowerSchool fields.
- To narrow the list of fields, enter one or more search terms in the Filter field. Otherwise, leave blank.
- Click the field you want to add.
New Field Value
Enter the new value of the field. Put quotation marks around any values that do not perform calculations, such as constant characters or a string of characters.
Clear Field Value
Select the checkbox if you want to remove any existing values for that field.
Do not overwrite existing data
Select the checkbox if you do not want the system to overwrite any existing field values.
- Click Submit. When the operation is complete, click Back. Now you can perform a search to find the group with the changed value.