Using the Classroom Tests tab, you can view comprehensive information about a student's classroom test results. Classroom tests may be viewed by test or by standard.
The Classroom Tests tab only appears if Schoolnet is enabled at the system level and at least one role has been assigned to you. The content that appears is not served by PowerSchool. It is rendered from a separate Schoolnet server. If content does not appear, contact your school's PowerSchool administrator.
View Classroom Test Results by Test or Standard
- On the start page, search for and select a student.
- Under Academics, choose Test Results from the student pages menu.
- Click the Classroom Tests tab.
- Choose the school year.
- Choose the Test Category.
- Choose either Test or Standard depending on the type you want to view.
- Click the name of the test or standard to view further details.