Once Career Tech is set up at the district, then you can set up Career Tech at the school level:
Add a Career Tech Program
- From the start page, choose School in the main menu.
- Click Career Tech Programs.
- Click Add Program.
- Choose a Cluster and Program to make available at your school.
Choose a Locality and Site for the availability of the cluster and program.
- Click Save.
Set Course as Career Tech Course
If a course is set as a Career Tech course, then the Career & Technical Education page appears in the PowerSchool SIS Teacher portal for teachers teaching the course.
- From the start page, choose School.
- Click Courses.
- Click the name of the course you want to set as a Career Tech course.
- Select Career Tech.
- Enter information as needed.
- Click Submit.