This year's eDocs rollover will take place from July 25 to July 31. eDocs will be back online on August 1.
During the rollover:
- eDocs will be completely offline and unavailable, including the eDocs Setup page.
- The Multiple Transcript Manager will be unavailable.
- Students will be unmatched from Common App and matching will be unavailable.
- Students will be promoted to the next grade on July 25.
- Scholarship deadline years set to recurring will be reset on July 15.
- Students can add colleges to their Colleges I'm Applying To list.
Students can request letters of recommendation.Student letter of recommendation requests are not deleted during the rollover.
Before July 25:
- Staff should finish sending application materials for the current school year.
- Staff should not prepare, upload, or submit documents for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Teachers should not upload their letters of recommendation or start completing the Common App Teacher Evaluation form.
- Students should not match their Common App account to their Naviance account.
Starting August 1, staff can prepare, upload, and submit documents for the new school year.